NOMINATE A STANDOUT HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR STUDENT-ATHLETE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $2500 COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
For the winter and spring 2015-2016 high school sports seasons, one male and one female student-athlete in their senior year that has excelled in academics, athletics and in their community will be named Time Warner Cable Sports Championship Drive Scholar Athletes presented by Shakey’s Pizza.
The selected athletes will be invited to the Time Warner Cable Sports studios where they will receive their $2500 scholarship and participate in a studio show taping honoring all of the Time Warner Cable Sports Championship Drive Scholar Athletes for the school year. Additionally, each winner will be featured in a segment highlighting their individual accomplishments airing on our networks.
- a) Reside in Southern California, Hawaii, Nevada or anywhere that Time Warner Cable Sports is available (“the Territory”);
- b) Be high school seniors (or equivalent, e.g. planning on attending a college or university in the Fall of 2016) in the Territory;
- c) Be on the official roster of at least one (1) varsity athletics team corresponding to the season in which a nomination is submitted;
- d) Have an excellent academic record;
- e) Be involved in extra-curricular activities (e.g. band, newspaper/yearbook, etc.) and/or be active in their local community either through their school or volunteering on their own time.
Please fill out the form below and in the box provide a letter of recommendation describing why the nominee should be named a Time Warner Cable Sports Championship Drive Scholar Athlete (maximum 300 words).
You must be a legal U.S. resident who is 13 years of age or older to nominate a student-athlete for the award. Minors must have a parent/legal guardian’s permission to submit a nomination and you must complete the entire nomination form or nominee will not be considered. By submitting a nomination, you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to the OFFICIAL RULES.